You met. You dated. You fell in love. You started creating a life together. And, now you’re engaged! Finally getting engaged to the one you want to spend your life with is such an exciting but overwhelming moment. It’s a time filled with joy and love but it’s also filled with anticipation. Anticipation for your new life as a married couple, for all the fun events to come, and also for wedding planning.
We’re not going to sit here and tell you that wedding planning isn’t stressful. Yes, it’s amazingly fun but planning such a momentous occasion also brings it’s stresses. But don’t worry! We’re launching a new series this month called “#isaidyes Now What?” where we will address the first 5 things you need to do to start your wedding planning on the right foot.
To give you a little preview, here’s what we’ll be talking about over the next five weeks.
- Budget // We’ll go into detail about how to have the very awkward money talk, set your budget, and allocate accordingly. In addition, we’ll share some of our pro tips for not over spending.
- Choosing a Date // Choosing your date may seem like a simple task, but there are a few things you should consider before settling.
- Guest List // Finalizing your guest list is one of the hardest tasks you have to accomplish while planning your wedding. We’ll give you advise on who should be invited, how to narrow down the list, and what you should do when people ask why they weren’t invited.
- Creating a Cohesive Design Plan // Before talking with vendors, you need to create a cohesive design plan for your big day so everyone is on the same page. We’ll tell you how to easily create a design plan so your day is even more beautiful than you imagined.
- Organization + Your Wedding // The number 1 thing you can do to make your wedding planning as stress free as possible is organization. In the final post of the series, we’ll share our tips for organizing anything and everything related to your wedding guaranteeing you don’t miss a single detail.
We can’t wait to share all of this information with you so you can truly plan the best day ever with the least stress possible. Be sure to follow along each week and share your planning progress with us using #isaidyesnowwhat on Instagram and Facebook.